We spent our last full day wandering around Guadalajara. Here are a few of the things we saw along the way.
Mixed in with stores and small restaurants, we find this ... a machine shop
Templo de Aranzazú, built between 1749 to 1752
Interesting story behind this statue.
Sculpture "the Motherland"
Ex Convento del Carmen, now used as an art gallery
Old style print shop
Had to have some more tacos!
Post a Comment